Tuesday, January 11, 2011

getting arrested

I would never want to get arrested. As I was driving by an arrest being made over the weekend, I saw that the police had the guy on the ground. That is so disgusting. The ground is filthy; the bottom of people's shoes are so dirty and transport so much bacteria. I don't even want to imagine what it would feel like having to lie face down on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt mind so much being face down on the ground as long as the ground is dry. Once things start getting "wet" or "damp" then I start freaking out.

    This one guy I know always have SUPER SWEATY hands and I think its the most disgusting thing on the world. It got to a point where I wouldnt make eye contact because I didnt want to shake his hand, then it ended up being "first to first" because I refused to give him the inside of my palm.

    Things that are dry dont bother me nearly as much as things that are wet.

    ReplyDelete