Friday, February 25, 2011
hands
Hands, probably one of the worst culprits in the transferring of bacteria and germs. It always digusts me to observe people using their hands to touch community food, i.e. break apart food in half and then put the other half back on the shared plate. Just take the item and don't put it back on the plate! Then others actually eat the piece that's been touched by somebody else! Oh.. it's also disgusting when people sort through the community food with their hands until they settle on a piece of food they want. PEOPLE! That's terrible!!! Many of these offenders, the ones who touch other's food, haven't washed their hands prior to touching the food. They've touched door handles, their keyboards, etc. I still eat in restaurants where I know chefs are touching my food, but out of sight, out of mind in that realm. At least I would hope the chefs have washed their hands before preparing my food...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment