Thursday, August 2, 2012

thumb violation

When I see other people noticing unsanitary things, I feel a sense of relief knowing that others are becoming more aware and conscious of the ways people transmit germs and bacteria and what role they can play to help the world become more germ-aware. I gasped after I watched the waitress pull out shoyu dishes from her apron while her thumb was in the middle of the dish. I was NOT going to use that dish. My friend asked, "What?" when she heard me gasp. I paused, and she asked if it was because the dishes came from the apron. I responded, "Yes, that's one reason but also the thumb violation." My friend was one of those who never noticed these germ violations before but she has become more aware! Whenever I see the fingers of waiters in my plate, bowl, utensil, glass, etc. it disgusts me. The thumb/finger/hand violation is a common one!

No comments:

Post a Comment