Right? Because we use the same paper towel we dried our hands with to open the door. I always hate having to do a long distance shot or carry the paper towel out because there is no where near the door to throw it away.
Exactly! I wonder if the reason for the door wastebaskets is due to organizations becoming more germ-aware, or if it's because patrons are becoming more germ-aware, thus tossing paper towels by the door because they are not able to make the long-distance shot. Either way, so glad for the baskets by the door!
Right? Because we use the same paper towel we dried our hands with to open the door. I always hate having to do a long distance shot or carry the paper towel out because there is no where near the door to throw it away.
ReplyDeleteExactly! I wonder if the reason for the door wastebaskets is due to organizations becoming more germ-aware, or if it's because patrons are becoming more germ-aware, thus tossing paper towels by the door because they are not able to make the long-distance shot. Either way, so glad for the baskets by the door!
ReplyDelete