Saturday, May 14, 2011

foul play

A few years ago I hired a landscaper and his team to come and redo my backyard. He hired someone to come and fill in the concrete. While I was enjoying some quiet time at home, my doorbell rang. I later found out the man was the person who brought the concrete mix. He asked to use my bathroom. I should have known better than to let him in, but I did anyway. To my horror he started ripping it up in my bathroom. He had major diarrhea as evidenced by the loud, explosive sounds coming from the bathroom. He was in there for at least fifteen minutes. It was disgusting. When he left I didn't know what to do. I didn't go into the bathroom for a long time after he left, and when I finally felt brave enough to do so, I saw that he left me many presents all over the toilet seat... That was so foul.

2 comments:

  1. This is why you need auxiliary set of utilities that non-friendlies can use. I'm glad my house has spare bathrooms all over the place so that guests dont ever need to use the main. At least this way if someone shits all over the place I can just do a spray down and not have to worry about the main being contaminated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was using the downstairs guest bathroom but still completely violated all codes! The only courtesy he extended me was to leave the door slightly closed after he walked out so that his fumes didn't overwhelm me.. He certainly didn't hold in the orchestra he was conducting!

    ReplyDelete