Sunday, August 4, 2013

theme park observation #2

There are many violations in theme parks. I try to turn off the spidey sense of germ awareness but sometimes blatant acts are too difficult to ignore. 3D glasses. I imagine these things are crawling with bacteria and then we proceed to put them onto our faces. I tried to push these thoughts aside until I observed a man in front of me cough into his hands as he put on his 3D glasses.

1 comment:

  1. I only saw one 3D movie. Never going again because I got nauseous. However, I did take the glasses with me in case I go again.

    You know what I also stole? The head sock they use inside the helmets at the go-kart place. You're supposed to return them, but I kept mine for future use. At least that is some level of comfort... but nothing can prevent your own breath from steaming up the inside of the helmet creating an aerosol effect of germ-spray.

    ReplyDelete