Happy New Year! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2014 with as few germ violations as possible.
The first thing I got to learn this year is to wear flip flops in hotel bathtubs. I can't believe I haven't been doing that all along. I can't imagine the bathtubs get scrubbed down from guest to guest and who knows what people do in those bathtubs. Be smart and invest in a pair of flip flops specifically for hotel bathtubs. Your feet will love you for that.
I had this whole thing written but its kinda gross lol... so...
ReplyDeleteGym showers. Dont ever shower at the gym. You're probably cleaner than the gym even after you exercise so I would just shower at home. I quit going to the gym after being told that I couldnt have my gym bag on the floor and have to secure it in a locker which is impossible since I carry my cleaning agents inside it.
Now I just do body weight exercises at home. Effective. Cleaner.