I enjoy getting my nails done but I question the cleanliness of nail shops. Do the employees wash their hands between customers, especially after they've worked on customers' feet? I noticed that they pour any unused acetone back into the bottle. I always ask them not to massage my hand with lotion but she surprised me today. I really hoped that she had washed her hands. I washed my hands with soap and warm water three times before I left the nail shop.
MENS HAIR CUTS.
ReplyDeleteI remember when I was younger the people at Supercuts would always clean the tools with that disinfecting spray. I havnt seen any barbers do that in a long time...
One time a whole drop of water hit my eye after running down my forehead during the wetting process. Those wet barber hands. How many scalps and lockes of hair did they run through before touching your head!
Oh so true.. and I can't even start to think about that now! I wonder if my hairstylist washes her tools….
ReplyDelete