Saturday, December 25, 2010

waiters

A lot of things bother me about eating out, but most recently I witnessed something worthy of a post. It always bothers me whenever I see a waiter digging their fingers into my glass of water/drink, clean bowl, or clean plate. I want to gag whenever I see them touching my utensils with their fingers or placing clean forks on the dining table. I wish they would leave their fingers out of my cups and plates as well as place my utensils on a clean napkin that they didn't run their fingers all over!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. There is this place called Sonoya's here in Hawaii and has a lady working there with the nickname "Finger Lady". You think fingers inside the rim of your glass/plate/bowl are bad? This lady leaves imprints in the food itself. Curry rice? Underside Fingernail Curry Rice.

    Know whats sick? This lady was given this nick name by non-germo people. If they noticed... one of us wouldnt have to question the obviousness of the occurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nasty!!!! I hope someone reported her. Haha. This gives me an idea for my next post.

    ReplyDelete